Page 1 - Reviews - South of France, Foaming Hand Wash, Glazed Apricots, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Words cannot express the quality of this hand soap...it is truly amazing. A very small amount, lathers easily, smells heavenly, and cleans the hands perfectly. Leave it to the French to create such a sensuous product...the fragrance alone every morning is an experience to behold. Highly recommended...and it will last a long, long time!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I really like this product! The quality of the brand is excellent and I never disappoint! Comes in a package, the size of the product is Enough for long, the smell is fresh, gentle and clean. Large pack with a reasonable price, it cleans well, and the most important point is that it is so gentle . It certainly suits me during this period, and I love it!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love soaps from this company. This hand wash foam does not dry my hands, and it cleans well. The bottle looks small, but you only need one to two pumps at a time, so it will last for a long time. The smell is unique but it is not fruity. I do not smell apricot at all. It reminds me of the smell of nuts, and an old vintage house of a grandmother. At first, I disliked the smell, but now I think it is okay. I will keep using it. The perfume disappears quickly. I wish to try other scents in the future. For a floral lift, I highly advice the jasmine scent of this company.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

You get a small amount based on what you pay so use sparingly because when times are hard you need to make your money count far along the way! Scent could be much stronger because it would let you know what to feel oh so good that you have used this product other than ordinary soap!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Very yummy. Have reordered several times. Very good quality. I really like the scent of this hand wash. Use every day. Good price for the size of this product. Highly recommend. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

MIHO5
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

All liquid soaps of this brand have fantastic smell and cleans the hands well. Highly recommend to try ;) But sadly it lasts not so long - nearly 2 - 2.5 weeks

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

The foam has a nice aroma and is gentle enough to skin. It lasts quite long, longer than a liquid soap of the same volume.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Good soap..good value..a sort of citrusy smell, but not the one I would buy again as I like the almond so far the best..

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I buy this soap for my kids. The pump is steady and works well. The light foam is easy to wash off kids hands. Although the scent is strong, my kids don't mind. The main reason I choose South of France soaps is very safe ingredient list.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I bought this soap by mistake since I don't like foaming soaps but it was a great mistake! this soap has a very good scent and it really gives you a clean feel after using it. highly recommended, I will definitely purchase agai!