Page 1 - Reviews - South of France, Foaming Hand Wash, Blooming Jasmine, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The soap is a dark orange liquid, and it cleans very well, but not extremely drying. It can dry your hands if your skin type is very dry, though, so be careful. The smell is gentle, but not overpowering. It has the scent of gentle jasmine that disappears after a short while. Perfect for guest bathrooms. I think even picky people with peculiar taste can like the smell of jasmine. Plus points for not having any toxic chemicals.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

My hand got allergy, tried so many handwash not ok, I finally found an organic hand wash which works well for me and I used it for a few years already, but it seems they changed some ingredients recently? I got allergy again. So, I tried this one, amazingly my hand got a bit better. I might stick with this from now on.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Definitely 5 stars because the ingredients and quality are clean non gmo. The scent is amazing the smell of jasmine let you feel happy.I use daily it’s gentle dose not makes my hand dry. The package is excellent.

3ef0019b-cc9b-4c2e-b822-804e178fc5fc
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I was first attracted by the design, and the fragrant smells so good. The smell isn’t too strong that give you headache but refreshing. I will definitely buy it again once I finish the current one

7a85c67d-275c-4437-938a-afefa4c2ed78
Posted on May 13, 2022

Very convenient handwasher. I think that a lot of the foaming handwashes require a very special and durable bottle. I think this bubbles well, and it is easy to squeeze out. The scene however, was extremely strong when applied. I don't like jasmine that much, so I recommend that anyone who doesn't like the scent of jasmines avoid this product, as it stays very true to that flowery scent. When washed off, it is not as strong, but I didn't find the stronger scent pleasing while I was applying the bubbles.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

the smell is unbelievable I'm obsessed! I knocked off one star because it's a little drying on my delicate sensitivities but I put it in the guest bathroom and every single guest as ask me where did I get this amazing hand soap so I found myself buying this one and other smells as gifts LOL

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

South of France is my favorite brand of hand soap. Made in France the scents are amazing! I prefer the liquid to foam. Wonderful jasmine scent.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This hand wash foams up really well and leaves my hand clean and soft. I also love the blooming jasmine scent, it’s not too strong and lingers on my hand even after wash which I love.

Posted on May 7, 2022

amazing smell! that's now my fav brand of soaps, foaming is the best type of hand soaps I've tried, totally don't go with regular liquid ones

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

really like the scent of this, so natural and calming. the foam feels very smooth and stable, cleans great and the smell stays for a while after washing