AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Source Naturals Women’s LIFE FORCE

This product was recommended to me about 6 years ago by a medical doctor. The product is high quality and I always feel great even when I am short on sleep. It contains a wonderful proprietary blend of herbs and is, obviously, specially formulated for women. I refuse to run out of this product. Ordering through iHerb is quick and easy and the order arrives promptly. Thank you for carrying this hard to find product and for the excellent customer service.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

These are a perfect supplement for our needs. We tested these and the dissolution rate was right on spot. The ingredients and potency are exactly what we were looking for. It’s nice the include iron. The price is fair, and the package arrived on time we will order again from herb.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,111

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I think this is a must for every women, it contains all the required vitamins that other multivitamin do not provide. The capsule looks huge but it's easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I have been taking these multi-vitamins for years and have noticed how they give me increased energy and vitality. They keep me healthy and balanced. Quality ingredients and from a trusted company.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My auntie asked me to buy this for her, she loves it and it helps her a lot

0413e29d-ed58-4732-a688-1a87c015f397
Posted on Dec 9, 2020

I have been using that multi for 14 months, and I have been using multivitamins for the last 6 years (opti-woman, ortho core, eva). The vitamins and minerals are in very good portions and the form is optimal for absorption; iron in ferrochel chelated form, and the rest of the minerals in citrate form. I add 500mg vitamin C, 50mg d3, and 100mg magnesium and it is the best combo for me. It also has some antioxidants, but I take now's supplement for that. I feel energetic during the day even if I don't sleep many hours, and I have deadlines. The quality of this multi is top notch with high bio-availability ingredients.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

First time purchase this multi vitamin. Good brand. Good formula. Good product. Quality should be good.