AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 31, 2021

My endocrinologist says thats the use of certain vitamins and minerals (L-Tyrosine, selenium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D) can increase the level of thyroid hormone naturally without taking thyroxine. I'm now trying this scheme out. I haven't yet get tested but i definitely feel an overall improvement in my internal state. I have much more energy, i sleep well, my mind is clearer.

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

This product works for me, you can get NALT naturally from bananas which is a good brain food. But since I don’t eat banana everyday this is a good supplement for that nutrients. NALT helps me to become more motivated with daily task, this is like a motivational supplement for me. No joke, there are even research showing that seal team uses this supplement to help them get thru tough training

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

This is good for my thyroid ! Easy to take tablets. I like it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I take when I’m tired and it does it’s job

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great quality supplement for muscle recovery. A must have to reap full benefits of training

Posted on May 30, 2022

My husband uses these and iHerb is the best place to order them from

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great product! Does exactly what it says on the tin! A good size to swallow, too!

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

I am taking it to improve my thyroid function and the results are great! What an improvement in energy and mood. Source Naturals is one of the very best companies out there, it's a wonderful high quality bioavailable supplement that's great for mood and thyroid health.

Posted on Dec 5, 2020

I find this really helpful in managing my adhd. I am too old to keep taking adhd drugs so my nutritionist suggested this. It helps me concentrate and focus for a lot longer than I can without it.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022