AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Vitamin B6 helps maintain a normal amount of this amino acid in your blood. A stronger immune system. Vitamin B6 helps chemical reactions in the immune system, helping it work better

I've been buying this B6 supplement for many years. It is one of those supplement that you take where you can notice a difference and notice that its working. I take it before bed and my dream recall is vastly improved. This is a solid indicator for me that the supplement is working. Also the co-enzymated form is well worth it as many of us do not absorb well or convert well the standard B6. Lastly, the value for money is where this supplement really wins. Each tablet contains a whopping 333mg! This can be broken up into smaller doses as required. I actually cut it into approximate quarters in my mouth at the time of taking a tablet portion. They really go a long way for a supplement that noticeably works. 👍🏼Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
3,175

Great product that has really helped me and I hope it helps you too - Thank you!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I found this product to be of good quality and I had no side effects from the ingredients.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Quality is very good ,I find it helps with more energy each day it’s taken and supports my nervous system

Posted on Jan 24, 2021
4,637
15,211

Active B complex. I can feel the energy 30mins after supplementing

Posted on Oct 10, 2012

Better stock up on these if you really feel that they help you, because the FDA is looking to classify p5p as a drug and ban it from being sold just like they did with another form of vitamin B6 called pyridoxamine. Those of you with pyroluria, or who simply can't convert pyridoxal HCL into p5p very well, be warned.

Posted on Mar 16, 2010

Mom had edema due to her A-fib & CHF. Fluid would build up in the lungs, and her feet and ankles would swell up. Her MD prescribed a diuretic (Lasix, aka furosemide) for the edema, but that caused confusion & memory problems, and required potassium supplementation and regular blood tests. Then a ND suggested B-6 as an alternative to Lasix. It worked, but i worried about the amount of B-6 he prescribed. I found this product, and was able to halve the dosage. Just one of these in the morning, along with a B-complex, usually does the trick. If i notice swelling in her feet/ankles, i supplement for a few days with an additional 100mg in the evening. This coenzymated form seems more effective than standard B-6, and is supposed to be easier on the liver. Mom is now off the diuretic & potassium, and the confusion is gone.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

1st time buying this product but im happy with it

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

Great product. Finally able to fix the damage caused by synthetic B-6 vitamin. Will order more, thank you.