AZ

tontubut
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Excellent! Zinc Citrate

I chose this form of zinc because it's a form that is easy to assimilate. It's a good product that's also very affordable. This product is economical and keeps the body functioning properly. I like this higher dose zinc and never had any problems with it.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Zinc 50 mg very good as antivirus.and the price very good plus disc from IHerb. Only 1 caps everyday After Meal dan good quality from solaray

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like the fact that it has pumpkin seeds in, and zinc citrate is a good form of zinc. This was a good price, and I will buy more when I finish this bottle.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My husband started taking these when he got a new job in a medical facility. He was worried about getting ill and so far, he has been healthy.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Zinc is very important to support the immune system, I recommend you use it if you have a gut problems cause its help to rebuild your stomach acid. this is very good and I used my self and I do really recommended to others.

AREV
Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Zinc is especially important for the functioning of the immune system, supporting the growth of healthy cells, healthy skin, prostate and reproductive health, as well as smell, taste, and vision. Zinc citrate is an excellent form of zinc as citrates are extremely well absorbed and tolerated by the body. Take one VegCap daily with a meal or glass of water.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Quality and ingredient is good. Capsules size is small and easy to swallow.

fa0e43a9-51a9-4772-a0c3-dc48b3eaa842
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Fine. I highly recommend. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Nailing. Liked the site. I highly recommend. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.