AZ

Based on 1,812 Ratings
1,399
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

good quality, so ingredients, composition and packaging. for adults and old ages. it benefits to clean uric acid from blood.good supplement it improve moblization of old age people. taste is good. i take it with diet and i concern about the uric acid level only, no hemp. i advice

65bb8b99-703d-4446-96e3-87646d83992f
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

my husband have taken these for about 3 weeks now his uric acid was moderately high in his blood tests. After a few weeks of taking this and avoiding alcohol (especially beer) his aches are gone. He is going to get re-tested in a few weeks but his symptoms are gone and I'm pretty sure this product helped. From my research online, this formula combines some of the best ingredients for fighting uric acid . I Recommended

Posted on May 6, 2022

First time buying to try. Not sure yet if it is good. Will update the review . Arrived about 5 days in Singapore. Trying after reading reviews

6dad5c3d-3e01-4c28-b9ef-460f7872edd1
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I have been searching for supplement to lower my uric acid level and found this is really effective for me. I've been taking it once a day when my uric acid level still high and after it went down, I reduced my intake from daily to every two or three days, sometimes I'll just take it after eating processed and high fat foods just for maintenance I suppose and so far I've been doing this for 3 years already and my uric acid level never went high. Recommended for those suffering from high uric acid level.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,342

Excellent bad revenue for gout This BAD does an excellent job of taking inflammation. If earlier the joints were inflamed once a month, then after I began to drink this supplement, I began to forget about the gout. I consider excellent additives that save from inflammation of the insidious gout.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Took one capsule for a week before settling for two eventually . No ill effects . I think it improved general well-being . Have made a second order as we speak . Even though it's for 'Uric Acid', I think it will benefit anyone with allergy issues and also anaemia (the sorts where having too much iron is not okay) .

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Finished the whole bottle. Great quality capsules. No funny smell or taste. Soft gel capsule. Taking it as a supplement. Seems like vy good ingredients. Great packaging. Taking it to improve gout and control diet. Less attacks after taking it. Seems to help with its benefits and composition. Relief one of my gout concerns.

Posted on May 24, 2022