AZ
Based on 1,067 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,067 Ratings
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Oh these little oils are my favourite!! The scents are amazing and the packaging is just the right size. You can benefit from using a variety of nourishing essential oils without a commitment to one single scent. Perfect for pampering yourself with some high quality and moisturizing oils that smell amazing.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

I hope it comes with bigger size like 500ml-1000ml. I super love the smell. Although it has a thinner texture when applied to skin but the smell is super nice. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Highly recommended to my friends and family. This is also good to give as gifts!

Love love love … so good and so effective, nice scent,easy to use , good packaging,size and quality .. moisturizing and relaxing, the best essential oils .. nice for sensitive skin

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Scent it’s beautiful and textures amazing I’m buy it this oil three times because I used on several times. Quality good and size it,s enough come for two months

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love the scents! Really good quality, great size, this will last a while. Perfect to use for self care days. very relaxing, good for sensitive skin!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

All the 3 bottles smell great, I can't decide which I like most. It's not as oily as I thought. It's mild on the skin, easily absorbed by skin right after a few rubs. All colors look the same, clear, smell is gentle, quite light actually.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I am in Love with these oils. And so is my husband. Will be purchasing again this nice i run out! Smell is amazing on all 3!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I love them. Not to thick and smells really really nice. I specially like Sage + Citrus. My entire family love it. The smells stay overnight and I feel good in the morning. Brings me good and happy mood.

Posted on May 20, 2021

Wonderful massage oils. These are probes, samples, just what people like me, who are very sensitive to smells, need. For me, the smell is very important and I need to smell every cosmetic item that I buy. :))) Also, these oils are very rich and thick. They are very good for massage, they do not dry out on the body, they are little consumed, that is, they are economical in massage.

6faaac66-6e0d-4f5b-a0ae-71e2387f7ee3