AZ

1,157

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,936

I was so surprised this smells so sweet but not like artificial scent. It’s so elegant. My little daughter loves it so much. I have to get more after this.

Global reviews (1,956)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Description Pop-Up Surprise Inside! Pledged to the Humane Society of the US - The Beautiful Choice Vegan Not Animal Tested Effervescent Bath Party It's time to party when you drop a fragrant fizzie into a warm water filled tub. Have fun and look for a pop-up surprise! scent quality ingredient size benefits composition all good

cb34105b-61a9-4a96-b53b-a9d392413a97
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,936

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

amazing bath fizz! awesome quality for any age. I use it daily and my skin has really gotten better so much! my kids and I use it all, it's great for any age. cute package in great size and composition. I love this product, its so great. highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,071

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is great as well. It fizzles well in warm/lukewarm water and is great for my 4 year old. We love to bring this along to our hotel stays so that she can have endless fun. Usually there will be an animal that comes out after the thing fizzles.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2023

Always fun to throw in a little bath surprise into the tub for the kids. The giggles, the laughter and the sense of wonderment, makes the day don't they? Bath magic moment! We love the scent and the joy it brings!

Posted on Apr 30, 2023

I add little chia seed with cornflakes or raw oats and soak with milk. They don't have any special taste but can make you feel full.

Posted on Mar 13, 2023

great product, gentle scent. good quality and size, no scent. gentle and nice, good packaging. nice taste, good to us, has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. no major taste. nice serving.quality ingredients.easy to use. for all ages.

Posted on Mar 12, 2023

I bought this for my granddaughter, and it's huge. She lets it fizz for a few minutes and then takes it out and lets it dry so she can use it again for another time.