Page 1 - Reviews - SKINFOOD, Royal Honey Propolis Enrich Essence, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

edited: I enjoy it but considering the price there are equally good propolis serums that are more affordable ( by wishtrend polyphenols is great). it's a beautifully packaged propolis serum. I actually thought it would be thicker so I only opened it now that it's winter but I found it to be fast absorbing and very pleasant on the skin. it has no fragrance and the ingredients are beautiful.

38ccd77e-1d24-4a74-913c-a5fc2fb41ec3
0abb2e04-94ee-41ae-bf95-869b12cf3759
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Excellent product. It can be used as a serum, because it is too sticky for the essence. Soothes all redness, hydrates and repairs the skin barrier. Great for dry and sensitive skin, but it can also be used for oily skin in the night routine. This essence is completely perfume-free. All recommendations!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Love this! Reminds of the wishtrend propolis ampule, but this is a thicker version that's great for the fall/winter. I might even prefer this over the wishtrend one for the whole year. I have dry sensitive skin and this leaves my skin feeling hydrated. The bottle is very well made. It's glass with a self filling dropper that fills when you untwist the cap. Very pleasant experience to use this, and I will be repurchasing!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I was skeptical on if this would be worth the price tag. Well I’ll say the essence is very hydrating. I think most of the cost is due to the gorgeous packaging. It comes in a glass bottle with a high working dropper. The dropper is so cool because you can lock it. I like this product, but don’t think it is the only option for great hydration. Great if you want to treat yourself!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Bought this to replace the 'Dr. Ceuracle Royal Vita Propolis 33 Ampoule' after it was no longer available from iHerb. This seems like good amount for cost, as one drop goes a long way. I like the glass bottle, but do not love the dropper mechanism (a button in the lid - somewhat unwieldly). The product seems nice - no adverse reaction from my sensitive skin - and has a slightly sticky finish after application. Will see after more time if this product yields the same wonderful results as Dr. Ceuracle, but I am pleased already with the minimal ingredient list. Please like if this review was helpful :).

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

the best honey infused products in the market has all the ingredients honey related Royal Honey properties great texture amazing glow Fab ingredients Holy Grail product

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I bought this as i read a lot of recommendations on this serum and it definitely did not disappoint! O live it, it has a nice and light texture but packs a lot of hydration. My combo skin loves in all seasons!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

The product has become part of my daily routine. Great as a tonic / serum before a face cream. Delicate scent, enriches the skin with moisture and leaves a pleasant feeling.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I am a HUGE K-beauty devotee. This is a *really* soothing and hydrating essence. It's been very good for my dry, dehydrated skin. It is the first propolis product I have tried and I am not disappointed. This has become a staple and I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I prefer it to the CosRx because while it has a lower concentration of propolis, it has royal jelly and honey. More of the good stuff! :)