AZ

1,192

Posted on Nov 16, 2022
2,382

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Love this stuff, gives me the juice for that extra push for good workout only drawback makes me break out and feels like prickling in my scalp. The quality is great doesn’t taste like stevia.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Very good pre-workout. Although I would have to admit I find all pre-workouts to work pretty good for me in general.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Great product and I have been buying it by the last 6 months.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Great taste, and good energy boost. Also a good value

Posted on Jan 18, 2023
Auto-translated from Japanese

I used it for the first time. Although the price is cheap, the concentration and pump during training were quite good! Until now, I used the iherb original brand pre-workout, but it was discontinued and I purchased this one. I think I can highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's the only way to wake up with a workout. The problem is that it sells out quickly...

Posted on Jan 3, 2023
Auto-translated from Japanese

I have purchased many times. Drink this to wake up for a good morning workout. Thank you for being cheap.