Page 1 - Reviews - Sir Kensington's, Classic Vegan Mayo, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have tried different brands and find Sir Kensington's to be very good. The prices have gone up a lot lately, but I usually find the best price on iHerb. I use it on sandwiches on Ezekiel bread and in cole slaw and to make salad dressings.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I'm not a vegan and I loved their classic avocado mayonnaise, but somehow I ordered this one and I liked this mayo. it's tasty and the ingredients are ok

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I'm vegan, my wife isn't. But she told me after trying it, that she could not tell the difference. I think it's the pureed cashews that create a mayo texture quite close to dairy-based mayo. Good stuff!!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Wonderful taste without all the allergens. Made a great potato salad and it blended perfectly. Others likes it as well. Is reminiscent of a miracle whip type flavor. Such a great buy compared to the local grocery!

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

AT FIRST, WHEN I TRIED IT IT WAS KIND OF DIFFERENT, THAT'S THE ONLY THING I CAN SHARE WITH YOU BUT AS I STARTED PUTTING THE MAYONNAISE ON DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS, SALADS, AND ON OUR SANDWICHES IT BECAME APPARENT THAT FLAVORS WERE AWESOME. GREAT MAYONNAISE

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I liked it on sandwiches and mixed well in salads but there are other organic ones that I guess Im more used to...like the glass jar!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This vegan mayo has a mild, creamy flavor. Of the different vegan mayonnaise options I've tried, this is the one that tastes most like real mayonnaise to me.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The consistency is exactly like egg mayonnaise but the taste is a bit tangy. Generally good quality but i was looking for a more neutral taste.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I gave nothing against that mayo, but also it’s not the best vegan condiment I’ve tried. I was able to find a better one in Israel pretty easily, so I won’t reorder this product

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Taste and texture is good, but there is a hint of a pickley taste that I don't love. Still decent, but probably not one I will rebuy. The original Sir Kensington's is much better, as are other vegan options.