Page 1 - Reviews - Sir Kensington's, Classic Ranch, 9 fl oz (266 ml) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love a good salad with a little ranch dressing on top. Today I tried Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch as a dip for flat pretzel chips. The flavor of this Classic Ranch is exactly as I was expecting. The bottle is just the right size, enough for plenty of use, but not so much that it will go bad before you can use it all. That works great for me. I will get plenty of use from this dressing/dip. It was a good choice.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great sauce for salads and wraps. I used it mainly for wraps and found it perfect for veggie-chicken recipe (tortilla wrap, cucumber, tomato, salad, cheese, chicken and sauce). The taste is a bit sour, but works well with other ingredients. Super satisfied with the quality. I have stored it in the fridge. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Not bad, but a little more tangy than I prefer--needs to be more creamy possibly? But, I am a ranch snob, so most people would probably like it. I have been on a quest to find/make a ranch dressing that tastes like the Outback's. . haven't done it yet.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Really nice taste, good ingredients and nice quality! Also nice size and packaging, easy to use. I use it for salads, veggies or cooking with chicken.I do recommend to try.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great option for salads, chicken and wraps! This is the first time I have tried the Ranch dressing and I use it now for everything!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This was good. It's not the ranch most of us are familiar with, but a nice version that's healthier. Will buy it again as it's much better for my diet with the quality ingredients.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love Sir Kensington's Ranch! The classic ranch is delicious and the consistency is perfect. I eat it with salads, veggie sticks, and lots of other snacks! This brand doesn't have a lot of the other additives and harmful oils that other commercial brands contain.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

So yummy!! Love this and squeeze bottle makes it easy to use for a quick dip or addition onto a salad without using too much.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This is not my first time to order this it's very delicious I use with salad and I use as a sauce with burger and the other thinks it's keto

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is the first time me and my family try ranch sauce (since I'm from Israel and we don't have it here), it was really good and surprising, will purchase it again for sure.