AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 30, 2022
Good. value for money

It is value for money out of all the products of basil listed. It seems great too. I use it to sprinkle on salads for better taste. It is benefit for health. But it's not so easy to sprinkle as the mouth is very big. Quality good as usda certified organic

56396eee-44db-4dc8-9042-045bbbc3e25c
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is good-quality dried basil which has a pleasant aroma and can enhance the flavour of meat, especially chicken. The jar contains 24 g of dried basil, which gives you a larger amount of product than the slender glass jars so you get better value. I would recommend this brand and dried basil in general because it is very convenient to use and will spice up your dishes.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This basil has a great aroma and like all of Simply Organic products, it's high quality with no toxic pesticides and no irradiation. I also love that the country of origin in these new jars is noted on the front. This basil is Egyptian and has a great aroma. It also has a much larger quantity of basil than their regular jars so the price was pretty good when I purchased it on discount.

Simply Organic Single Origin Egyptian Basil is a top-notch basil spice that is perfect for adding flavor to a wide range of dishes. The basil has a fresh, fragrant aroma and a distinct flavor that is both sweet and slightly spicy. The basil is sourced from Egypt and is of a high quality, with large, vibrant leaves that are full of flavor. The 0.85 oz size is perfect for those who are looking for a convenient, smaller sized container. The fact that it is certified organic adds to the appeal of this basil spice. I have used this basil in a variety of dishes, including pastas, pizzas, and soups, and it has consistently delivered a fantastic flavor. I would highly recommend Simply Organic Single Origin Egyptian Basil to anyone who is looking for a high-quality basil spice to enhance their cooking.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I am always on the search for good quality herbs and spices. I saw this Egyptian Basil and was intrigued. The flavor is so nice, not too overpowering and you only need a little. I have used it in cooking and sprinkled it on eggs. The jar is sturdy and a good size.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I've added this to several tomato sauces ('gravy' as my Siciliano friends call it) I've created & just love the addition of this! I've tried drying different varieties I've grown over the years, & none of them compares to flavor of this basil! Love that it comes in glass jar. This is the 3rd 'Single Origin' herb I've tried. 3 for 3!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

When I opened the jar, oh, the aroma, so good, wanted to use this in my dish right away. The flavor was so fantastic. I bought 2 jars so I would not run out, it’s that good. The one thing, I do like about it is, the jar has a wide mouth so it’s easy to measure, like teaspoons.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

properly dried herbs with good quality, without bad smell, taste, correct colour. some herbs I purchased before is so bright and looked so fresh, they have some stuff added to them to make them looked so green. this brand, no such stuff, good quality. faint herb smell. added to my biscuit recipe and once weekly diet.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I am always on the lookout for good and interesting spices. Sometimes different brands taste the same, but still I try them and Iherb carries many different brands. This one is interesting at least. And the quantity is good.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

First time I've used this and it is just lovely - adds an extra spice touch having the anise and clove in it. I like Frontier products and this a great spice.