AZ

Posted on May 13, 2022
I donno if Tribulus work, so i try it...

it might increase men's health as I can feel it sometimes *grin.. at my age (45)you may want to try every supplement to improve stamina and desire :D... pill size is perfect, it has little taste but it doesn't affect me to take it with water. this brand gives competitive price and decent quality. i would recommend to try it.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My husband takes these vitamins. He told me that after day two with the vitamins, it was as if the brain woke up after a long sleep! :) He also says that he has much more energy than he had before he took these vitamins. According to him, they are very easy to swallow, taste nothing at all and that it feels good to take them every day. He takes two capsules every day. He takes a lot of other vitamins every day and it is good to take them at the same time as these Tribulus. He has only positive experiences with these vitamins. There are only benefits to taking Tribulus. The jar is very easy to open. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is one that I really want to take more of before giving a full review. So far, so good, but havent felt any real changes, then again, I have only taken it for a week. On the positive, it has seemed to increase my running ability in small increments, as I feel less tired. Let's see where I'm at in about a month after taking it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Bought this for my father per benefits of tribulus to male mentioned by a nutritionist on a media and my father has been taking this for more than a year.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

this product is very important for a simple person for an athlete

2b6c8c8c-71c0-4a6b-be25-eadfadb3fa48
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Tribulus is used for kidney problems, including kidney stones, painful urination, a kidney disorder called Bright's disease, and as a “water pill” (diuretic) to increase urination; for skin disorders, including eczema (atopic dermatitis), psoriasis, and scabies; for male stamina. It is also used in traditional medicine for chest pain, heart problems, dizziness, skin and eye disorders, to expel kidney stones, and as a diuretic and tonic. Take it when you have active day and not camping.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

This is great product and I combine with L-Arginine for my workouts, I feel more energized but I only consume for the days that I work out, and I do not work out everyday, 2-3 times a week only. I am not sure if this is the right regimen, but I do not want to be pumped on the days I am not working out. The capsules are a bit huge but it's not really a trouble consuming though. I like from this brand and quality, i think it's a great pre-work out supplement. Hope this is helpful review for you, especially for those who want to gain most from the workout and as a vegan, as I do not consume any protein or whey. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

I got testosterone bloodwork before and after ingesting 1 pill for 45 days. This product increased the following Total Testosterone went from 586 to 801 Free Testosterone went from 76 to 95 Leutinizing Hormone increased from 1.4 to 3.4 As you can see it, it works and if someone doubts my findings please feel free to contact me and I will mail you a opy of my bloodwork. This is the real deal.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

Just want you to know that I am 70 years old, and have never been into herbs before. I take a prescription med that is hard on my kidneys, and I do have an increased prostate and some ED. I have been taking this brand of Tribulus after speaking to a Nutritionist, and the results have been great my kidney numbers are down to a normal range, and my problems with low energy and ED are resolved. I never believed in herbs before, but they work, and much better than the toxic chemicals that are most meds today.