AZ

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have super frizzy hair and it's so hard to manage. I found this along with its shampoo and decided to give them a try but I wasn't expecting too much. I'd call it not "gel" but more like serum or milk though... So far, this and the shampoo work much better than other products I have tried in the past!

Posted on May 20, 2022

The scent is very good , it give my hair good definition and it stays for more one week ! i just bought more if you have dry curly hair I highly recommend it! I use it after showering , and The size is good I will use it for a long time it gave my hair a good look

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

i love this product it keeps my very curly hair frizz free i use it with leave in conditioner from the same brand and my very fizzy hair stayed good for 2 days it is good toghether with conditioner if like me you have think curly crazy hair not alone 🌸

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It is called Gel, but I use it more as a leave in conditioner, as it is not strong enough as a gel should be. After it, the curls are well defined, but the hair needs more fixation on the next day. Good value for this size of the package.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I recommend this one I recommend this one for your curly hair dye gel hair color hair dye color iOS scalp brush scent amazing and the size one is available The package was okay

f5d9dce0-b554-406b-b29e-b98724d93992
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

scent nice, use every time I was my hair good quality and size adult age nice package benefit hair nice composition, not apply on scalp sensitive and moisturize hair

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

It works great on my frizzy hair. It softens, moisturizes and the smell is great. My curls is more defined without any hard crunch. Sheamoisture is my favorite curly girl brand!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

great product, gives good slip and smells very nice, scent is so floral and nice. Has a strong hold after but can scrunch and remove. use after shower and conditioner. Use together with the style milk also. nice combination!