AZ

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is not great for me but my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love that this is made with bone broth and not just water. High quality ingredients, great taste, perfect for ages 1 year and above. My toddler likes this one even though its not her favourite in the line up. Expensive but worth it. It does separate so shake before opening.

Posted on May 13, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients. Not less important, our baby likes it's taste, especially if we miss with other mashed vegetables. The size is standard.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I always want to make and add my own bone broth to my kid's food, but it's so convenient to have it already added in to the pouch.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I Personally like this product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Good that it contains meat and bone broth for extra nutrients Baby takes this well. Very convenient for meals outside!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My baby loves this brand! I love the nutritious ingredients.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Such a good nutrient dense snack for when I have no time to cook! Also would be great on top of some gf pasta