AZ

4.6
Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Good & refreshing 🍋

A refreshing carbonated water and lemon which removes impurities and exfoliate for bright healthy looking skin 🍋💕😍 easy to use and the lemon scent is just so refreshing.

9cecf10b-6e49-44a1-b111-ceae29f8ecf0
d98a5e89-b67b-4a81-a281-f3286b715796

Very nice soap and you can feel the action on the skin even after use. I ordered both the regular face soap and the peeling and on hot days with high humidity I used them alternately. Recommended for oily skin and with spots that need to be lightened. A delicate and pleasant smell.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Nice good quality and size cleanser. It has a thick consistency so use a small amount will do the job. There’s a little flavor scent to the foam. It’s great for sensitive skin n has many benefits. Feels very moisturize n gentle on the skin. Frequently use should be 2-3 times a week. Good for most ages. Composition. Great package cleanser.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Smells like lemon I love the fresh smell of it. I use it 3 times a week and leaves my skin fresh and moisturized, the bottle is big and will last you long time. It’s gentle for sensitive skin too. I am 30 and it works great for my age. Value for money indeed.

shadis
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I like this cleansing foam high quality good for all ages just a small portion will give you a lot of foam i use it twice a day package is so good

269822e9-570e-4551-9087-add30933f130
Posted on Jan 10, 2023

The scent is nice and subtle. My skin is easily irritated and I can’t use most products on my face so I’m very glad to have found something that helps my face feel and look great!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The best cleansing foam I have tried, it smells very good and leaves my skin perfectly clean. The size is huge. My skin is sensitive but I use it in the morning at night.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good quality!!! After peeling your skins are softer!!! I’m very satisfied with this product!!! I like the flavor too !!! I’m using every two weeks!!

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Nice texture. Does not dry the skin, gently cleanses the face without irritating it. Feels nice for my my sensitive and dry skin. However, i do not like the packaging.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It is not the first time I order this cleansing foam and it became my daily routine together with the other skincare products. It has a nice texture and a moisturizing effect. I use a silicone octopus facial cleanser brush to massage and deep cleaning the face and you need a very little amount of the product. Skin looks fresh and soft. Recommended.

cd6290be-28d4-400d-b3f5-1fd60da30834