Page 1 - Reviews - Sassy, Inspire The Senses, Flower Teether Rattle, 3+ Months, 1 Count - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I son loves these toys! The size is great for a new born and the quality is really good. I use it for my 6 months old baby

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My baby loves this. Use it about 2 months daily, wonderful quality, different types of a flower make baby's play more fun, easy to clean, perfect size. Absolutely great teether. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

my 4 months old grandson loves it i am pkanning to buy 1 more good quality, perfect for a teething baby his parents use it and take it with them anywhere they go.

nadamajed
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

We love this toy. Its not too hard to play with. And also it's very good for newborn baby. It's good to train her eyesight and train her motoric system too. The color contrast is also make it better.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Another toy that our baby loves. It seems to be great with the different textures and the hole in the middle to tie it to the stroller

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

my baby likes this alot. keeps moving between the different types

Posted on May 31, 2022

it's too big and heavy for 3 months old baby. circles size is too big in compare with baby mouth. my baby becomes angry every time I gave it to her because it doesn't fit her mouth properly.

Posted on May 27, 2022

It is a pretty good product. My granddaughter likes it. But after a while, she doesn't like it anymore. It may be a little thick and not as easy to grab.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

As i bought it for my 4 months baby, he did not like it that much it was a bit heavy for him But now as he grows younger he loved it, he use it as a toy when he swims

Posted on May 14, 2022

not easy to take it of my special one he loves it so much