AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Love how easy it is to fill up! I was looking for a reusable food pouch and most needed a station that was bought separately, so this was an instant buy, no hassle, no extras, just easy! It's made from quality material, package size is good per serving 👌 I use this every day and I really benefit from it in the food saving!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I love using this product and so does my son. I put yogurt and homemade apple sauce in it. I do wash it by hand, but it says it’s also washing machine safe. My son is 2 and a half and loves using this. I will also use it for my little one as soon as he can eat food. It’s a great size and perfect snack. I will also use it for smoothies soon. The only down side is that it can sometimes be hard to close the side after you put the food in the pouch, but once you get it closed it definitely doesn’t leak from the size. Overall really quality product!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

High quality ingredients. we use these when we make smoothies for our baby. they keep the taste and freshness, easy to store and the size is perfect.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I didn't use it with purees yet but the quality of the material is good and it's very easy to clean. It seems super practical to use too.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I am such a fan or pre-made fruit pouches but being able to make my own was a game changer. These pouches are amazing, easy to use and wash, freezable.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,714

Cool to find this site. Very good shopping. It came quickly. I recommend.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Good product, can use it for many times. Good to have it

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Good quality, suits but leak, easy to use for baby's hands. Easy to clean

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

The size just right. My baby can easly squish it. But sometimes food come out through zipper if I squish it too strong.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

great for on-the-go baby eating needs when traveling