AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is as good as the high end brands available in the market. It does not smudge. It glides on so smoothly and does lasts almost the whole day. It gives me a naturally full eyebrows. The only thing is that this has a bit of a red undertone so it might not be too true to what people would expect for dark brown.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Nice eyebrow pencil. Doesn’t smear, blends nicely with skin tone. The tone is a bit too red for my skin, will probably order a different color next time.

f91ea8c8-4eda-4842-b85f-104cb5a91778
Posted on Aug 13, 2022
3,253

Like the feel of this eyebrow pencil. It's not waxy like some brow pencils also, like that there is a brush on the cap.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I have used the Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow pencil for many years, because its one of the few that are not too soft and not too hard. Even most of the "microbrow" pencils don't give me the hairlike strokes that I get from the Rimmel eyebrow pencil when it is sharpened to a point. Its consistency makes it easy to sharpen to a very sharp point; whereas so many other eyebrow pencils fall apart when I try to get a sharp point. It has no scent at all.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It’s really nice and easy to handle and it was my second time to order it because I enjoyed this brow styler a lot

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I love that it comes with brush on tip. Easy to glide and does not smudge. Would recommend for daily use, good texture and pencil can be easily sharpened.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My favourite 😍... I use this everyday... the package is good.... the size of the pencil is medium.... The color ,the coverage and the texture are excellent.... There is no scent in this product 😄..... The quality is good that is why I repurchase this item ....

Posted on Aug 10, 2022