AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Excellent Intestinal Lining Support!

I've been using this product for years. I take 1 - 4 tablets on an empty stomach in the morning depending on my need for digestive support. I have an autoimmune disorder and was told by doctors I had leaky gut syndrome, which is why I started taking this supplement. After a few years of taking 3-4 every morning, I no longer have leaky gut! Now, I take it as maintenance. Love it.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is pretty neat! I dont know if its really doing what its supposed to, but I find that it helps me go to the bathroom, and keeps me regular! I am also less gassy, when I take this, and dont feel as bloated throughout the day. Pretty good product!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Bought this for my leaky gut, which brings me diarrhoea and indigestion very often. This supplement helps to mend the loosened gut permeability, especially with the L-glutamine. I am usually really sensitive to dairy but had no issues with drinking a full cup of coffee with milk. Recommended!

This for me is the best supplement of all supplements. It saves lives if you ask me. It really helps your gut lining heal like no other. 10 days of this and you will be well on your way to best health. I always have a bottle in my cabinet having experiences ulcers nad severe IBS for several years. I love this! One of the best brands!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been taking these for going on three years now. Has made a big difference (plus probiotics) in my IBS symptoms.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Good for rebuilding the stomach and nice packaging and very light

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
4,069

Excellent as always , it helps me have regular bowel and my digestive system functions really well, thanks to these high quality capsules.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I have IBD. two capsules every morning on empty stomach relieved all my symptoms

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
9,532

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

very reasonable price with good quality of sources!