AZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This creamer is really nice and tasty, is tasteless but it makes my coffee taste creamy and buttery, which I enjoyed very much! It also contains collagen so will add essential benefits to my skin. One disappointment is the packaging, the bottle is way oversized and when I open it, is only barely half filled! I am not sure whether this is misleading or what, I just feel this is unnecessary and totally not environmental friendly and just a waste of resources, hope that they can produce the bottle size just big enough to hold the 217g of product or fill up the whole container with more products and upcharge proportionally, I think that is fair to everyone.

79082fc8-0491-4eed-93ef-229054244753
89a2d548-a333-495b-89f7-7493ad830fc9
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This collagen creamer tastes rather neutral and the recipe contains quality ingredients that I need for enhancing skin, nail, cartilage and hair tissues. I recommend this and find it beneficial for people on a keto diet. I use it in a normal cup of coffee. The size of the bottle could be larger though, to include a larger amount.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I like having cream in my coffee but not necessarily the calories. This gives me that option, plus the addition of collagen! It has a nice milky flavour and mixes well with an electric whisk. I’m hooked!

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

This creamer is a solution for me, as i am sensitive to milk; esp. the regular sorts out there. It also adds up to the building up of my bones; so it's win- win. Thank you guys!!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It tastes normal and serves the purpose. It does not dissolve easily, requires stirring. A thin film of oil appears on top of the drink (I think it comes from the coconut oil)

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Flavorless, which I like it since I prefer my coffee tastes bitter. A good mix for tea too. I’ve tried the French Vanilla which I quite like it too. I’ve been on keto diet for a couple weeks now and has been using this brand ever since. I think this one is one of the best. I noticed that my skin is improving, no acne maybe because of the collagen??? Definitely will purchase again, maybe alternating with the other flavor.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

This is reqlly tasty. Mixes in well and makes all my drinks creamy. The reason for 4 stars is that it always annoys me when they have a large tub and its less than half full. It just creates more waste! Put more in and charge more, or make the bottle smaller.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Too bad it's not dairy free but you can get your MCT's easily.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Thia is my favorite collagen creamer and it has been hard for me to find. I am happy I found it here.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022