AZ

4.7
Based on 1,534 Ratings
1,203
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Calcium provides the building blocks that help keep bones and teeth strong and healthy.* It also supports the health of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems.* Magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bone.* Vitamin D is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth.* Vitamin D also supports a healthy immune system.* This formulation provides Vitamin D3 for daily supplementation. Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.

1426dc4b-ea9b-4655-876e-97530afc26c1
e3c6a27f-284b-4d02-93eb-a32afcf40436

Ok. The bad. They are large and do not have smooth edges. It takes some mental gymnastics for me to get them swallowed. Full disclosure: I don't like taking pills. Update: taking these with juice or food is much easier than with water. When drinking water the throat constricts naturally – I don’t know why. However, when consuming food or drinking juice or other drinks that are not water, the throat opens wide up and these things go down much easier. Read into it what you will. The good. at age 65 I need all the calcium I can get, and these miniature submarines are the most potent and natural I've found. I'll gladly deal with my little dislike of pills to take these things every day.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This is my favorite calcium tablet. I like that it is food based and good for my bones. I didn't realize this until I read the label, but it also contains choline and inositol, which are two B vitamins necessary for the body to use calcium. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is a little chalky and leaves a coating in my mouth. But I love this product and I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

the size is too big but easy to break in half with hands and I eat them half at a time. I like how there is magnesium is d in them.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

I'm not getting the supposed vitamins that coming from the sun because of my very busy schedule, fortunately This supplement has this which obviously support my healthy Immune system and bone's strong mobility, Thanks to this Vitamin D containing supplement!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

The capsules have a good size and are easy to take. They were recommended to me by my doctor to support my well-being, so far I have nothing to complain about!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have been using this product for years. I like that it is food based and easy to digest. The Rainbow Light brand is reliable.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is a high quality calcium supplement with good ingredients at a great price! The combination of calcium, magnesium & vitamin d has huge benefits for the improvement of bone health. This package is a great value.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I really like this supplement. Their magnesium supplement is also worth looking into if you desire more magnesium. less calcium than this specific supplement. Rainbow Light is a good high quality brand. I wish they put out different products like adrenal health formulas etc.