AZ

Based on 13,177 Ratings
10,034
2,093
Posted on May 15, 2022

Good scent very high quality , normal mask size , good compositions , moisturize from the heart , very gentle texture, my skin is sensitive but It makes it glow 😍😍 i love it , the most beautiful mask I’ve ever used 😍❤️ can be used for all ages , good packaging , gonna buy again for sure thanks iherb

2a0aa933-32d6-4f00-8c1c-43eb02442ef4
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I love this mask sheet its included high quality of serum and its can be used daytimes and night its make the skin soft and you feel fresh after you use it its gentle on the skin and have scent of expensive Dermatology clinics i love the moisturize that i feel it after i use this product

841ff073-8633-47ef-87ac-5543c7825eae
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

242b3ffb-fe2a-492b-a985-369ad978e059
857345a7-c151-40c3-9561-f83abe464b83
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Radiant Seoul Hydrating Sheet Mask is I like it. How I use it in my face it moisturize my sensitive skin in my face. I like the scent of this product as well as the quality of it. I gentle put it on my my face so it will have a benefit on me if I use it. Thank you so much for this product.

022d233d-7065-420b-80ba-e9a4756c4a29
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

One of my favourite masks now. Great composition, light scent, very moisturizing, my skin felt plumped up and relaxed. I would say it is suitable for a frequent use, even everyday. I think it will benefit to any skin type. I will definitely be buying again masks from this brand.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

It has a mild scent and package is good. I bought it as a gift but used it before. It did have me some sensitivity reaction and I had like burning feeling. Maybe it is because I am using retinol but I won’t be able to use it again on my skin. Size is good and quality looks ok but not for me. I bought few so I will gift them for friends and ask them not to use frequently.

70e7d5a0-e1b5-4409-8d8c-aefb7e6a7c03
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
5,675

After using this for just one week, I was noticing a difference in my mood, energy and willpower. It has been a great supplement to improve health, immunity, quality of life and well-being of my family.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
5,675

This vitamin supplement is like a burst of energy. I've been using it for years, but only recently got the flair up in my health to test it and I'm pleased with the results so far. It definitely has helped me and improved my quality of life."