AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
I can't live without this!

This product has made a huge difference in my life. I am pre-diabetic and realize that when I take this product my fasting sugar is always in normal level. Of course I follow a healthy low carb diet but I do notice when I take this supplement it makes a difference. It is easy to take and has no taste just an easy to swallow gel pill

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Is definitely on of the most quality product, because the berberine and MCT oil is the perfect combination ingredient. I have seen considerable improvement in my blood glucose management because in my diet plan was involved this supplement. It Doesn’t have any taste , it’s easy to drink with a glass of water.

I like the quality of the supplements ingredients , I bought it for my mother , It is said that it helps age issues, I hope its effect in leveling blood sugar and other benefits help her , its composition is good makes it more active , No taste ,and Package arrived on time .

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

It is an important supplement that contributes to me being cancer free. This was a recommended brand from my natural therapist. I love ordering from I herb because shipping is fast and easy to do. I am 76 years old. I have not always been able to take supplements because they gave me heartburn. This product goes down well and I don’t get heartburn from it. It leaves no after-taste. The packaging makes it easy to distinguish when I am sorting my supplements weekly.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I can feel the good effect. Frequently urinating is gone. My blood sugar got lower.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Seems similar in composition to Now Food's. Hope it's the same as I can only take halal-certified encapsulation

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Great at managing my insulin resistance and regulating blood sugar , the capsule is smooth and easy to swallow . Will buy again

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

High quality supplement to help with controlling blood sugar levels

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Its like a natural metformine with this one i almost quit metformine

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

expensive but good product, help with blood sugar. I am taking this with NOPAL, EMERALD labs blood sugar