Page 1 - Reviews - Primal Kitchen, Organic Ketchup, Unsweetened, 11.3 oz (320 g) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Finally managed to snag a bottle to try out and it did not dissappoint. I have tried other no sugar ketchup and they usually have malitol or sucralose, and a gel like texture with not much tomato taste. This was so much better in terms of texture and taste, much like regular ones just less sweet, price point is reasonable too! Will keep this on my pantry rotation! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

My two year old is recently obsessed with ketchup and I will searching for a healthy alternative and found this. Was unsure if he would be receptive as it’s unsweetened. But he loves it all the same! Thankful for this healthier alternative to regular ketchup ☺️ Will be repurchasing for sure!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Cant believe this brand and this ketchup! It’s just everything!! Ingredient list and quality are crazy good!! Taste is just like regular ketchup or even better. Would love it if they can make a bigger size with a less price. Also package is so good!! Crazy how it doesnt include sugar.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Finally I have found a ketchup brand which contains clean ingredients! Since going on a low carb and sugar-free diet, ketchup was something I had to give up. I highly recommend this product and it has a great taste and consistency. This is now a permanent product in my pantry. The price is affordable

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Since my diagnosis with NAFLD I have completely changed my diet. Primal Kitchen has become a prime fixture in keeping my diet from being "boring and flavorless". I was so surprised that a No Sugar Added and no junk in the ketchup could taste so good. My 87 year old Dad is now using this instead of his old Heinz. Very happy with this.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

BUY THIS RIGHT AWAY! This is by far the best paleo/whole 30 ketchup available! It has the right texture and consistency, and the flavor is unrivaled. This is an absolute lifesaver if you are on a round of Whole 30. Highly, highly recommend this ketchup. You will not regret the purchase.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I absolutely loved the taste of this ketchup, there was no aftertaste, it’s got clean keto ingredients, it’s definitely pricey but it came in handy for our cabin trip…. I didn’t have to make mine from scratch so it saved me time,, I will keep buying these when crunched for time.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

decided to go sugar free with ketchup, because i realized i was using TOO much ketchup on everything because i was hooked on that extra SUGAR! also another plus on this ketchup is being in a glass packaging. it might not be as desirable, but tomatoes are very acidic, so being in a can or plastic is not the best thing... for the size it is small for the price, BUT the quality and ingredients are good so it is ok with me. also, after switching to sugarless ketchup, i find myself using and needing less with foods like to enjoy with. taste wise.. at first i was like "ICK!" but after some time i got used to it and now enjoy more than sugary ketchup!!! this is also good to introduce to my child since it isnt chocked full of extra sugar. in our pantry, i am always stocking up extras. always 1 in our fridge and at least 2 or 3 extras for when needed :)

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Wonderful tomato flavor with no sickening sweeteners! Everything doesn't have to taste like candy. Great quality, with just the right thickness. Ingredients are all the right things that should be in the product without additives, modifiers, and chemicals. It goes good on meats (especially meatloaf), potatoes, scrambled eggs. Best of all I like the pure product sans chemicals and sweeteners. I'll buy it again and again - it's perfect! Please keep making it and please don't change the recipe.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Great product. This is sugar free and organic. I love it. You might have grown accustomed to the flavor of tomato ketchup with a recipe developed 70 years ago but its time for an upgrade. This stuff is great, you can use it as is, add hot spices, or use it for marinades. People used to make their ketchup on the stove for hours and everyone made it different. This is a good sugar free organic base and if its not like the 70 year old recipe you can add to it and get the best of both worlds.