Page 1 - Reviews - Primal Kitchen, Dressing & Marinade Made with Avocado Oil, Vegan Ranch, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

So glad I can enjoy ranch now as a deep condiment and as a salad sauce - It is full of flavor and has a nice dill note to it. The bottle is not big, and also - no poring tip, just a wide pouring edge which is a shame. All in all great add to my vegan pantry, reasonable price, I will buy again! Iherb keep bringing us vegan products, it's awesome!

013973d1-58cb-4ba4-9247-a84c39cead68
a6779a1a-b4d6-4237-810c-dc01367358a4
shadis
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I like the package size is good i tastes so good and made of quality ingredients I use it for salads and sandwiches highly recommended the quality is really good, package could be better to ease the use, size is ok, ingredients are good , don't consume more than than suggested serving size as it contains lots of spices , excellent for your diet

cfe56e39-3f3c-43c4-9d64-de392c577b05
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Tastes great and I love that it's pretty healthy for a condiment~ I used it on sandwiches and it tastes great~ the bottle has a wide mouth so it's kind of easy to pour way too much, so I wish this came in a different kind of bottle, but other than that and the fact that it is a bit salty on its own, I love it~ Will def be trying the other condiments in this line as well~

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Like this dressing for a quick salad lunch or side. The texture is not as creamy as i like and slightly on the tangy side. I always sprinkle a dash of cayenne or smoked paprika to amp up the taste and balance out the acidity. The bottle is quite small though, so it runs out quickly. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This dressing is perfect for making salads a tasty treat. It doesn't taste exactly like ranch, but it is a delicious vegan alternative. I've already ordered it again!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I OCD about my research for healthiest brands out there. So far this is at the top of the list of ones I've found. It taste fantastic too! Will repurchase!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Best best product. Best product. Amazing dressing . Can feel different from other brand and good quality. And on of my best order made in i herb

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I didn't really enjoy the taste. I will try again to see if my idea is changed but so far I don't really like it.

dd6ae2cb-95f0-4908-9e50-0abaa6974ad6
MIHO5
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

The package and design are good, but I didn't like the taste at all. Probably it depends from person to person. Maybe I will try another dressing of this brand in the future

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

I found a good recipe for air fryer vegan cauliflower nuggets, I make the nuggets then dip them in this sauce, and it's very filling. I've done the same with store-bought vegan nuggets as well. The taste is herbal and lemony, it contains oil so it's rich, like a good dressing. I recommend it.