Page 1 - Reviews - Primal Kitchen, Chipotle Lime Mayonnaise with Avocado Oil, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is the most delicious spicy avocado mayonaise on the market. Gret quality product and perfectly pakaged for everyday use and storage. This product is perfectly suitable for Keto diet and great for all sauces, dressings and toppings that make a meal exciting. The mayo contains no Soy or Canola oil and is made from cage-Free eggs. Inaddition also completelt sugar free and is Certified Gluten Free. For those that need it it is Kosher.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I thought it’s wow , but when I received, it’s not that much tasty , I didn't like avocado flavor with Mayo at all and it’s not hot also , I love avocado but in this not tasty.. Update: when I was eat it for a first few time it seems weird then I love it and I ordered again,😂give it chance, don’t be like me, we all when start healthy diet ,always search of a identical substitute, and that is not exist.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Since my diagnosis with NAFLD I have completely changed my diet. Primal Kitchen has become a prime fixture in keeping my diet from being "boring and flavorless". Really enjoy this mayo with it's hint of spicy. My senior father even loves it. We're off regular mayo for good now!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

We just recently found this wonderful product. It is very healthy and so delicious. It has just the right amount of heat, but not overwhelming. It is also beneficial for the diet. The taste is super delicious on everything we've tried it on. The quality is superb. The size is a good size as well.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Whenever this mayonnaise from Primal Kitchen is in stock, we just have to purchase it - it’s That good! While we make our own mayonnaise but there are days when we run out and on those days, this is the only one we’ll substitute - have a look at the ingredients panel and that’ll tell anyone how fresh this mayonnaise is. On top of that, it’s delicious and tasty. As a stand-alone, it makes our meal-in-itself salads burst in flavour or as an ingredient to marinades (such as black pepper, sea salt, thyme, rosemary, garlic, chilli flakes) for meats.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is a really lovely Mayo with all the great ingredients! Couldn’t find anything similar to this in my local supermarkets, so happy that I was able to buy it with iherb, hassles free! I enjoyed the taste of it, it have a tangy and spicy vibes and I love it on salads and baked chicken wings, yummy!

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

A staple in my kitchen. A lovely spice, tangy flavor that doesn't require a lot of mayo to be tasted in wraps or burgers. Had to get used to the slight avocado oil aftertaste since I used egg-based mayo before, but after some time it's become my favorite mayo.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I am not that impressed by this jar of Mayo. I love that it’s 0 carbs per serving. I love how clean the ingredients are, but the texture is a little off. The taste isn’t too bad kinda of bland with a hint of lime and smoky flavor. I think it was rated so high because of the carb count, which is exactly why I am giving it 4 stars. I don’t think I’d buy any more for the cost it is not worth it.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This definitely has a bit of warmth / spice! My husband loves it with fish or on a sandwich etc - it’s really a delicious chipotle flavor- he says it’s the best sauce of its kind.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great and rich taste. A bit spiecy, just as i like it. I defenetly will buy it again. High quality since it is made from real and quality Avocado oil.