AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love the smell of these supplements. I have noticed a lot of difference in my health. I had a serious back problem and did a little bit of research on which supplements can alleviate my pain and improve mobility. This was one of them combined with others. I always need to have it on me because of the benefits. This is my third order of this pill, but this one is very different from all the ones I bought. It has a bad smell and the color looks different. I think iherb needs to check this source. It doesn't seem to be the original.

6c42fa50-2858-4446-8a95-1fcc897196cf
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is a very clean version of the classic Yin Chiao formula. This was recommended by an outstanding healer/acupuncturist/herbalist. If you take it with the first signs of a cold, the illness will not progress and the symptoms disappear. Yin Chiao is an essential item for a home and family "first-aid kit", and travel kit.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

My mother swears by these. Whenever she feels something is catching her she starts taking three immediately and it helps her get over a cold, flu much more quickly.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I take the capsules and keep them in my mouth as the taste doesn’t bother me at all. I love how the ingredients do not have any additives or other chemicals. The quality is great for the price too. It seems to help with rashes and calming extra “heat” within my body. I’ll keep it around and take it when I feel the heat.

Posted on May 25, 2021

These totally help me get through stress-filled spring and fall changes, with an added mental boost in alertness and clarity i didnt have from my previous brand!! Great for physical symptoms and sniffles i get during season changes /too much wind per my acupuncturist as well. And i only need one a day!

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Very good in virus time, also for the most polar one... Will keep in my home first-aid-kit.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Outstanding formula to take when you are starting a cold. Good quality ingredients. The tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

Delivered quickly. Really works. It helps me keep allergies under control. Works really well to move quickly through colds-I take it when I first feel symptoms, along with Vitamin C. My last cold lasted around 24 hours or less.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Good quality supplement, nice composition, benefits many things, Slow improvement.