AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is the best product I have found for my dog and gave her the greatest benefit and improvement. Have tried many other products but with PetNaturals Hip and joint you could see a benefit after about 30 days. Night and day improvement on her mobility. Regardless of their age, if a dog has mobility issues, this product will make a difference. She like the taste of the pills better than the chews. I usually buy the larger package/jar when it's available. iHerb is usually the only place I can find this great product. Quality ingredients that will make a difference in your dogs life!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I gave this to my dog one chew in the morning and 1 chew in the evening as part of her diet as she is 7 years of age. I do see a little improvement as her hind legs are less shaky than before. She is able to support herself well. Gotta eat this for long term to see the actual effectiveness.

c8df7826-2cf0-4c44-bae1-096d168af4df
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My poodle loves to take this . I used to buy another brand for her but it’s discontinued so I switch to this brand . Luckily she can accept it.

2d9bdfee-e12c-43b1-9c58-406619085c69
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

It was made in chewable tablet, which is very convenient for me to give to my dog. Also the taste seems quite good as my dog like this very much. Ingredient is natural. Will see the effective to my dog after a period of time. Overall I think the quality is quite good.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! My 13 year old cat enjoys taking these chews. We call them "candy" and he really likes the fact that they are soft. I would highly recommend this product if your cat is older and may be having the start of some joint discomfort. A good value for the size container.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
1,365

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,265

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
1,519

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Finding a supplement for a fussy-eater is never easy! I'm so glad that my dog absolutely loves taking this supplement. To me, it smells a little bit like marmite.. but hey! doesnt matter what i think... as long as my dog loves it!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

One of my three cats love this as she sees this as a treat! The rest are not too receptive. However cat owners should know 1 out of 3 is a very high success rate as cats are very picky eaters!