AZ

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Feel: I’ve never has a lip product with this consistency. It feels cushiony, yes, like velvet. Very moisturizing feel. Con: doesnt dry. You will have to blot it, after which the color darkens slightly Staying power: it doesn’t move, even though it doesn’t dry. It doesn’t get on the teeth. You don’t need a lip liner because when you mush your lips together repeatedly after applying it creates it’s own neat line on the perimeter. Like what? Color: i got sellout red. Absolutely crimson. Just like the bottle. It does get darker when you blot it. It actually stains the lips and the color is darker even than after blotting - almost magenta. That’s after eating. So you will still retain color, it won’t be the original crimson, though. I’m going to try Cartoon Coral next. :) If this was helpful please like.

I love the Peripera lip tints. They are my absolute favourite to wear every day. They make your lips look fresh and hydrated. The product itself doesn't dry your lips, while it also doesn't moisturise them either. The colour stays a long time. Even when the lip tint has dried, your lips still have colour on. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love the peripera lip products! First off it is so smooth and creamy, I love the application brush, but I do wish I didn’t have to use my fingers to be able to fully fix the desired color payoff/ just generally make sure it looks blended in. With that being said this is a beautiful color, but it isn’t a typical red color, it is definitely way more magenta and hot hot pink on my lips and it does smudge a little on the ends of the lips. It is definitely a fun color nonetheless. It has a slight scent but nothing bothersome at all.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This is my favorite lip stain and it's so hard to get in New Zealand so thanks for stocking this. I'll be back to purchase more. It lasts for so long and doesn't dry your lips out like a normal lip stain does.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I bought this for my friend for her birthday and she tells me she's been wearing it all the time! The colour is so vibrant and long-lasting. The finish is smooth and matte but not at all drying.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I love this lip tint,the quality is good,and it is a good size too, I used it for 3 months now I like it ,also it’s not bry

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Great color, scent is nice, the quality vs price is great too. The size is great for carrying on the go. Moisturize the lips and prevent them from being dry.

Anoud
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I used it 2 months ago and i liked it, the size and the quality was so amazing and the package also cute i will buy it again

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great product. It doesn’t dry up lips and finish is very velvety. Thanks to this site, I got a great deal! Looking forward to continuing ordering from I herb.