AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Calms my stress

I use Holy Basil when I'm highly stressed or will be going into situations that are stressful for me. It keeps me calm and centered to be handle stress. I like that Paradise Herbs uses a lower dosage capsules, so I can take a second one only if needed. They are a reputable company for Ayurvedic herbs of India.

You may need to drink several caps a day for at least a month to see the prominent result. I was taking it of curiosity along with many other ayurvedic supplements one cap a day, so it's hard to say if exactly this extract did sth significant, but let's say when I take ashwagandha (1-2 caps) -I feel I have taken it and with the basil, the effect was obviously quite slight. Most likely I won't repurchase it, maybe you need it for special treatments, but I am sure the dosage for the improvements should be at least 2-3 caps a day

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

good taste and good price. feels like super quality. nice that it is vegetarian. looks like it has natural ingredients. big package. i feel stronger when using it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I bought this as a part of my selection to take to boost my immunity to colds, flu and well known COVID-19. I am tank this as part of my daily regimen, I have not been sick.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Good quality ingredients and good price. Capsule size is easy to swallow, no bad taste. Holy Basil has many health benefits including improving immunity, nervous system, anxiety and cardiovascular systems. Best of all this company does not use fillers!

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I now take one capsule of Holy Basil each day and feel two main benefits: my mind seems to be clearer and I notice a subtle rise in energy. When I read all the other benefits that occimum sanctum supposedly provides, without side effects, I am all the more convinced of its value.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Good standardized product at good price. No fillers or junky ingredients.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Holy Basil, my stomach issue need this herbs, it helps to reduce bloating

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

basil is good for overall health! can calm you down and help diabetes

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Like all Paradise Herbs, a top not Ayuervedic botanical without any fillers. and excellent quality!