AZ

Based on 3,957 Ratings
3,347
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
5,322

I have never been able to find a product that worked as well as this. I am amazed by the results I see in people using it. Even if you don't work out you can still benefit from this .It has become a part of my daily routine and it is almost like an energy drink for my body.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I think the most exciting is the small softgels, which are very comfortable to consume. The packaging good, the quality too. Highly recommend this product to my friends and relatives. Omega is very useful for all people. Almost without taste, slightly lemon flavor. I decided to take it regularly, as it improves the functioning of the heart, brain, eyes and joints. It also helps maintain normal cholesterol levels. Well, it contributes to the beauty of the skin and hair.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
4,721

This vitamin is amazing! I was skeptical at first, but after trying it for a couple of months, I can attest that the people at BKO are right...it really does work.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
4,031

I am absolutely in love with this vitamin. I have been taking it for a few days and feel great. I can't believe the energy I have and my focus is significantly better. The ladies in the office are always asking me what my secret is!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I've just finished the bottle and got another one, 2years ago when I had fibroadenoma, the dictor prescribed me the vitamins with evening rose oil, which actually did help and the tumor was dissolved, but this year I had a pain in my both breast again, so I heard from one of my colleagues that borage oil has the best anti inflammatory effect, after finishing the bottle and of course a bit chaning the bad habits, thanks God, the pain is gone. I'm planning to use this vitamins as a maintenance

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I love omegas, take them every year in courses. This one seems great so far, no fish aftertaste, easy to swallow (comparing to some brands, which are much bigger), affordable and good quality from what I can tell. I always feel the difference in my hair, skin and joints. Highly recommend to try

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Package is great! The quality and the size of capsules are easy to swallow. I like this brand, it’s one of the best. My kids and I take it daily in the morning. We need omega-3 for our brain function, for heathy heart. The taste is good, it doesn’t smell like fish when you take it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I use this along with vitamin c and I have noticed my hair stylist said my hair length was impressive and she took notes I'd what I was doing. There's nothing you can do to make your hair follicles bigger but I did notice my hair did in fact grow longer faster and the texture was probably more due to the silk cap but I definitely going to continue taking this product long-term.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company