AZ

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
很好!

Really good quality as it works really well for me! The flavor is not bad for me to be honest. It smells like herbal spices and it does seem to be pretty concentrated at first, but the smell dissipates quickly after I put it on the mouth blisters on my lips. Stings a little when applied but the pain is relieved afterwards and the healing is significant. To use the gel, I use either my fingers or cotton swipes. It might seem a bit runny but adheres to my sores well.

Omg it is SO disgusting! I can't even smell it, not to talk about getting it inside my mouth.. It have so harsh and disgusting smell, imagine use it inside your mouth, while you can't swallow it, and your saliva is keeping active and you want to swallow.. To the results, I have braces and I have terrible scratches and wounds which is painful, so does it helps? Maybe? But just a bit, because I couldn't stand it for more than a few minutes, after it I washed my mouth with a mouth wash, just to remove the disgusting taste and smell. My pain continued without any changes.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It doesn't taste so bad, like some people say. It's not ice cream, of course, but this is expected. It might have helped, but I am not sure about the results.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Strong smell strong flavor. Not sure if it works but it's a natural product so may take longer. I wish it was larger in size. If you get sores often you may need to order 2.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I bought this for my sister. It is easy to use, prefect package size, gentle on the gums and for sensitive teeth.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

cool 😎 prodacts is soooo strong testing of permanent

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great product for gum irritation.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Fast,effective, value for money

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Good product

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The smell of this thing makes it IMPOSSIBLE to use. Just horrible