AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,132

I ordered this supplement for a friend of mine. She is absolutely satisfied. Her doctor recommended it as something that would help her reduce stress and boost her immunity and overall health. She was concerned if tabs are large or not as she has issues with swallowing medicine but these are normal size and easy to swallow. It definitely works as she reminded me to get her another one.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is a quality made from organic ingredients so I am happy with it. It helps me to relax. I noticed a lot of improvement in my mood by lowering my stress levels. I feel that this helps with my peripheral neuropathy as well. In the days that I do not take it, I drink Tulsi tea from the same brand which also works as a digestive tea. If you found this review helpful, please Like it. Thanks!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

These work fantastically to ease my anxiety. My concern was that it was increasing, but thanks to this supplement I've seen huge improvements in my capabilities. It is not a cure, but the benefits are undeniable. These are good quality, minimal ingredients so you know you're getting the best effects.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I appreciate this potent Tulsi-Holy Basil 900mg capsule, I found the most strength, Holy Basil from iHerb.com. Usually, I take it in the morning with my breakfast. I'll continue taking this. Holy Basil truly supports my moods and tranquility!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great quality holy basil! They really fill the bottle up. I take this daily and I really notice a difference in my anxiety and stress levels. I highly recommend this product and brand

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I've been using holy basil for years for daily mood and inflammation support and I love Organic India's product. i also highly recommend their teas!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This stuff helps me sleep, as part of a stack of supplements. Often I’ll take one at bedtime and another at 4am, no hangover at 7am. Very mild.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Aloha🌸! You cannot go wrong with any of the Organic India products. When you open the lid, you can smell👃 the FRESHNESS🌈of the herb. ENJOY🙃this AMAZING & EXCELLENT Herb! Namaste🙏

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Great. I have GAD and insomnia. I got off Xanax which I took for 2 years. Took these instead. Helped me stay calm and sleep better.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have been sleeping so soundly, all through the night! This is the only new supplement I’ve added- I love it!! I’ll make sure I never run out!