AZ
4.9

4.9
Posted on May 2, 2022

I use it for skin condition and slowly i see provement and im so happy about it! Very fresh and packaging was perfect Thank you iherb

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I always come back to this Burdock root product when I want to increase my energy and give a boost to my hair growth and skin and nails. Just an overall effective herb to incorporate into my daily routine and I trust this brand.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I don’t know yet if I’m going to see the results I’m expecting, but when I opened the bottle I smell a real herb. I really believe that this burdock will work for me.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Love this brand. Herb product has an incredibly fresh smell.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

product is clean and fresh, i use for joint pain. thank you

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great Burdock! It is organic with no chemicals or additives!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

High quality tabs that contains all the minerals I was looking to supplement for myself. Also fair price.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Good product. Easy to swallow and good price. I will buy again

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
120,133
Auto-translated from Russian

I will tell you about the burdock root, the range of applications of which is extensive and almost limitless. Scientists around the world are discovering new possibilities for this amazing plant. First of all, it is invaluable for the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys, diabetes, joint diseases, helps fight acne, boils and other skin defects.