AZ

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I began using Oregon's Wild Harvest, Ashwagandha 6 months ago due to stress and anxiety I was experiencing. I have tried other brands but they do not compare to the quality ingredients that are in OWHA. I feel that I sleep so much better and I am in a more pleasant mood and have that "Oh, I feel really good" feeling. This is by far the best product I have used. Thank you

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I have been taking this particular brand of Ashwagandha for quite a few years and I like this product not only because it is a good price but it is also a good product as well as being organic. I started buying this product because the person in the vitamin department where I first purchased it highly recommended this brand and I have been faithfully taking it since then.

Elly
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I take this product to help my body cope with stress and anxiety. It is helpful for sleep if taken before bedtime and gives more energy and clarity when taken in the morning. I also use it to support thyroid function. Love this brand, they make high quality supplements.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great. I bought it for my aunt so I cannot say how much she benefited, but she really wanted it and did not buy other Ashwagandha products.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great wild harvested organic ingredients with no fillers. I have been taking this daily now for several months. I was previously buying the 90 capsules and just recently saw they offer the 180 capsules, so decided to go with the bigger bottle. Wonderful product that helps combat daily stress.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Excellent quality that helps with sleep, post-workout recovery, and stress management. The difference when taking this product is indeed very noticeable for me.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have ordered this product twice now as I like the company and quality of the Ashwagandha

Posted on May 28, 2022

Im using Ashwaganda for few years with different brands. This one is one of my favorites.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good product, my can feel the difference it makes when she takes it. She feels less fatigued and has more energy.