Page 1 - Reviews - One with Nature, Dead Sea Mineral Soap Bar, Rose Petal, 7 oz (200 g) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

The rose scent just lit my bathroom up with a prettiness. The soap lasts much lnger than store bought. Its a big bar of soap, so it goes along way. It lathers up beautifully. Doesn't dry my skin out and I have eczema and its important i be careful with what soaps I use. This by far, has been our number one purchase of this brand, and many scented bars! Highly recommend to anyone who loves the value of a long lasting bar of soap, scented well and wonderful on the skin

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

First of all, this bar is huge! It's almost the size of the palm of my hand. And I didn't know that it's made in Jordan, how cool is that? It lathers REALLY well without making your skin dry, which I love, however the scent is very subtle. I do like delicately scented soaps and body washes, but I wish the scent was a little stronger. It's not one of those green, grassy roses, but more of a sweet, candied rose scent.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The rose petal flavor of One With Nature soap is one of our favorites. Such a nice, subtle scent that's not overwhelming or offensive. Very mild, soft, moisturizing, and natural. The big thick bar lasts a long time in the shower. Really great price on these, as well, and we'll order a dozen at a time. These are our go-to soap. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

We love the scent of rose but so often it can go all wrong … this soap has a very soft, pure and natural rose scent with a very natural hint of a grassy citrus? I use rose and my husband uses the grapefruit. With Dead sea minerals , Argan and Shea we love how these bars produce very creamy lather that doesn’t dry out our skin. We are committed to reducing plastic use as much as we can and bar soap 🧼 is a great way to do that! With a soap saving dish, this bar will last a good amount of time and it’s really enjoyable!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Smells like true tea rose to me which is so relaxing. Scent isn't too strong or weak. Decent lather. Size could be too big for those with small hands. If you use this as a hand soap it will last you months. I appreciate the natural ingredients used as I try to drastically reduce the levels of man-made chemicals on my skin.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I have been using One with Nature soaps for years now and this one has a mild unobtrusive fragrance. Generally speaking, as with most One with Nature soaps, the fragrance is mild and does not linger outside the shower. Although I find One with Nature soaps are gentle and non-drying, I like to purchase a soap with shea butter as I find it slightly more moisturizing. Compared with other natural soaps on Iherb, these are more cost effective and last a long time (several months with daily use). I love to stock up on these during sales.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I love love this soap. Firstly it’s a big bar, so very good value for your money. The rose scent is delightful, subtle and sweet. The soap is very smooth and creamy. I have very dry hands and this soap with Shea butter in it does not dry my hands out. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Not too strong scent, but with a soft and natural rose smell. The soap is quite large then I expected, so it last for awhile. Gentle and foamy soap with no dry affect after wash. Good for sensitive skin with eczema. it help when my eczema breakout stage. Reliefs the itchiness and i can see speedy recovery with the sea salt in it I guess. I really recommend this product for sensitive skin! and definitely repurchase this again. Please give me a thumbs up if you feel this comment is useful. =)

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Have been using this brand for a while, surprised to find it here on iHerb, a lot cheaper to buy it on iHerb than the local online store. Will definitely re-order one nature soaps here. The soap itself is very gentle and moisturising, it doesn’t dry off your skin, the smell is good and mild. Love it!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Dead Sea Spa Rose Petal soap is great. It lathers super well and creates very soft and smooth foam. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and leaves it well hydrated and nourished. I wish the rose scent would be more bright, but still it's a good soap with natural quality ingredients.