Page 1 - Reviews - One with Nature, Dead Sea Mineral Soap Bar, Grapefruit Guava, 7 oz (200 g) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Great soap from One with Nature! This soap contains Dead Sea minerals, argan oil, shea butter and a unique combination of salts and 21 minerals. The soap has a not too strong, but pleasant fruity aroma. This large bar of soap can be used for a very long time. I also bought a rose-scented soap from the same manufacturer, I also really like it. I will buy more!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

We love One with Nature soaps and this one is a family favorite. The scent is more mild and very natural ~ it has a hint of grapefruit and a hint of guava, mixed with the mineral scent so it will not be a strong splash of fruit, but it is very nice and understated. These soaps create a really nice creamy lather and have been gentle for our sensitive skin family. With organ oil and shea butter, they do not dry out our skin the way others do. This is a nice size bar for the money so it feels like a good value. When placed in a good soap dish, it will last through many washes.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Grapefruit guava is such a nice fragrance, very subtle and fresh like all One With Nature soaps. It's nice to have such a big, high quality bar of soap for such a good price. Mild and moisturizing, good for sensitive skin. Lathers well, doesn't dry you out, and overall a great bar of soap. In our house we exclusively use One With Nature. I wish we could buy them in bulk without the plastic wrap, but otherwise these are perfect!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

The scent is lovely. This soap does not dry out the skin and can be used daily on sensitive skin. Composition is all natural ingredients. I love soaps made with natural oils and plant butters. High quality, large sized bar will last a long time, like months because of the triple milling.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Nice big bar of soap. Usually with daily showers it can last me a good 4 to 5 weeks. Nice clean smell and it does not leave any residue on the skin or on the shower floor. Been using it for 3 over years now. The important thing is that it does not contain SLS or any other harmful chemicals.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This bar of soap size is big so that will last for long time. I almost can't smell the guava, but the red grapefruit scent comes throught definitely. I like almost all One with Nature soaps because their quality so you can choose depending on the scent that you prefer. These soaps are very soft, lather well, and don't dry out your skin. All have shea butter in their composition, which is very nice. Can definitely recommend!

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

This is a big bar of soap that will last awhile. I can't smell the Guava, but the Grapefruit scent comes through and it is the color of a red grapefruit. I like most of the One with Nature Soaps because they seem very soft, lather well, and don't dry out your skin. They all have shea butter in them, which is very nice.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

deep cleansing, with nice scent & gentle on the skin. 🧡with rich mineral salts deeply cleanse and tone. This unique soap combines many good ingredients in one soap bar.👏🏻🧡✨

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love all of these soaps - they smell amazing and I also use these on my face. Great quality and the scents are all so aromatic!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love this soap and have been using it for the past 3 years. It leaves my skin soft and the smell is not overpowering. It lasts quite a bit too. Highly recommend it!