Page 1 - Reviews - Om Mushrooms, Mushroom Master Blend, 675 mg, 80 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I've ordered this to my parents. They say didn't caught cold and no corona too. Also some problem with headache has gone. Will order again.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Make a huge difference in concentration. I definitely feel like taking mushroom blend will make a difference in the long run for memory and brain health.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is a great body health tonic. People who consume mushrooms have less incidents of heart problems, & other issues. This is a good mushroom blend

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

These are pricey, but the blend of high quality mushrooms is great. Energizing and immune boosting. Occasionally get stuck in my throat, that's not fun. Lots of water helps.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Another great product from Om... we love this blend so much. Great for mental clarity & energy to get through everything the day throws at you. :)

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Took about 3 weeks before I noticed the increase in energy. It's subtle though, nothing too crazy. There's no flavor & easy to take.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I’m not too crazed about eating mushrooms but from doing my research I’ve learned they are one of the most electrical foods in the mysilum network. Im happy I can take a capsule that contains a mixture of them. Sebi would totally approve if he were still with us. RIP my messenger!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Helped me with being more sharp but made me hungry. Wonder why

76f9bf96-24f8-4677-acda-5ed2db4b9f15
Posted on Feb 21, 2021

I saw a tiktoker suggest this so figured why not. I used to wake up with headaches quite frequently in the morning and that has not happened since taking these. My mood also seems to be alpt better as well, this is going to be a part og my dailt routine from now on!