AZ

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Excellent! Love this flavour

These Nuun tablets are the best I’ve found and this flavour is probably my favourite. I always take them for long hot walks. I get dehydrated quickly and find I don’t need to carry as much water when I’ve used these electrolytes. The packaging is quality in that they stay dry and are easy to carry on multi-day trips

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

My boyfriend and I are really enjoying these! We used to drink Gadorade or Pedialyte when we needed a hydration boost, but now we love using Nuun instead! We do think Gadorade and Pedialyte are a bit more effective, but we prefer Nuun because it is less sweet and that it is a tablet. Also, it's a little effervescent, which is nice for the stomach.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These are my favorite hydration and electrolyte tablets. On very hot days, they meet the challenge. Most importantly, the taste is light and refreshing. The quality is top notch. To the company, please improve the packaging. So much plastic is used. I’d like to see them packaged like alka seltzer in individual serving envelopes. These are my favorite tablets for fluids. The ingredients are quality. I wouldn’t mind two more for the price.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I have low blood pressure and have found these to be quite useful. I just pop one or two of these into a glass of water and chug! The flavor is like a salty, carbonated lemonade. I don't think I would recommend this to someone with high blood pressure due to the high sodium. But for me, it's perfect! The one issue I had was the packaging itself. The bottom was half-way off and the top wouldn't budge open so It was kind of a pain to deal with. I ended up just cutting it open and putting the tablets into a separate bag.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Great flavor, will definitely buy again. Not too sweet and no mixing issues (as compared to the other brands I purchased to test out). I use it after longer runs or when I need a bit of a boost.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love the effervescent quality of these electrolyte tablets. I also love how they're in tablet form so they're portable. The flavor is the best I've tried to date - fave new product I've discovered.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

My son loves the flavor and these help him drink more water and stay hydrated when he is playing sports. They also give a little vitamin boost!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022