AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is one of the best, high quality milk thistle products that you can find in the market. It helps a lot with liver and just overall wellbeing. Tasted good and easy to digest. Packaging also is very convenient for intake. and comes in good size. Highly recommend for people of all ages!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use this for my GI tract and digestion. It has helped my stomach stop hurting and I stopped having heartburn. The herbs in this product are hard to find and very good for these issues.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I have discovered Phyllanthus Complex about a year ago and I keep taking it with some other herbs for liver suuport. The supplement is great, probably very slight taste but almost none. The ingredient is not easy to find so I guess that is why the price is not the cheapest but the quality is worth it.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Excellent product Works well for me. Good detox supplement .Excellent product Works well for me.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

It contains Chanca piedra that I use to break my kidney stone.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

It seems it has an effect to the elderly who have digestive issues. But I do think it is overpriced a bit.

Posted on Sep 20, 2006

Where else can you get three of the best liver protectors in one formula?! Phyllanthus is usually only sold separately in Ayurvedic supplement form. But here you get all three. This is truly the most potent formula to rid the liver of toxins, increase bile flow, and provide overall antioxidant effects.

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

So far,I'm happy with my product.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011

In my country people use this herb in Oriental Medicine to fight liver cancer.Luckily,I found this herb extract from IHERB.COM.This is very good product.

Posted on Dec 17, 2009

This product is one of my favorites for keeping my liver panel levels in line. I certainly feel better when I take this daily. No doubt, these three herbals together makes good medicine.