AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Yummy!

I love dutch processed cocoa powder and I love that this product is fair trade and comes in such a large amount! The flavor is more rich and decadent to me. The color is a beautiful dark reddish brown. I use this to make my own chocolate milk/ hot cocoa with oat milk and it tastes soo good and the best part about not using a pre made cocoa mix is that I can use add as much dutch process cocoa powder as I want to make the chocolate taste as strong as possible :) The taste is truly superior to the cocoa powder normally used in these mixes. I also used this to coat some chocolate truffles I made and it perfectly compliments the dark chocolate I used while also serving as a perfect contrast in flavor. I’m happy that iherb carries this because I find it difficult to find fair trade dutch processed cocoa powder in physical stores!

5d7ac179-5b9d-4ec9-8bfd-f6849f5c4187
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
1,514

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Numerous purchases….. great that the ingredients are not packed with synthetic chemicals. The taste is fantastic! Amazing quality too. Added it to milk to make chocolate milk shake for DDs. They love it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love to add this rich dark cocoa powder to my coffee for an extra zing. Quite lovely without all the sugar you get in the shop-bought mochas

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I mix with this with lakanto drinking chocolate (which is too sweet on its own) to make hot chocolate drink 😋 the ratio is 2 lakanto to 1 nunaturals and a cup of boiling hot water. Sometimes I add a splash of almond milk or a pinch of sea salt

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This is the most pure cocoa I have tried. Tastes great with warm milk, or even just water! I prefer this more than the "popular one". Dutch processing makes this less acidic and easier to drink. High quality for low price!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I love Cocoa and this has one of the best tasting product I have found. I like the fact that it is organic; which means I avoid taking in pesticides in my body. I sometimes mix it with my coffee to enhance its task. I say stock up on the product now before the price goes up.

Posted on May 21, 2022

One of the yummiest cocoa powders I've tried. A very beautiful color that makes deserts and smoothies look so rich. Lasted quiet a bit of time too so there's a decent amount of servings.