Page 1 - Reviews - Nuby, Teethe Eez, Soothing Teether, 3+ Months, Blue - iHerb
AZ

Posted on May 19, 2022

Even though it says 3 months, this style is my kids' favorite all through their teething. I bought these for my almost 3 year old and almost 2 year old and they love them. They are soft and fit in the back of the mouth to get those molars. These last a long time for a soft teether. This is the only shape I have been buying for over 7 years. Nothing else has been as good. It is worth it!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Baby has chewed on this every day for a month. I attached it to her floor chair so every time I have to set her down, she grabs it and starts gumming and drooling all over it. It's easy to clean and better than her chewing on her hands.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Very good teether for younger babies whose teeth haven’t come out yet. It’s very soft silicone, goes into sterilizer, comes with a box. Highly recommended!

dc80966f-601e-4c64-9071-bae6be830887
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My daughter loves this one! She loves the toy and the plastic box it comes in. I definitely recommend it. It came in perfect shape, just like the photos. I will be buying another one for my friends baby.

b0d69cf3-c3ab-4d5d-b34a-e620c1a256ed
82109b46-fdc8-440a-a6eb-ca5cb3f18b85
c3e00ea9-71c0-46cd-8581-88ce5a9e7217
2dd587b7-5426-4324-805a-a4f615111dd9
26ea5091-abbf-476d-ae1f-6bb865c237c7
Posted on May 16, 2022

My baby loves this especially if I put it in the fridge. love the case too as most teethers come without casing. very handy when bringing it out. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
2047

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I got one for my nephew and his mom told me how much it relives him when he rubs his gum on it😂 so I purchased another 3 for other babies in the family, recommended if u have babies who are teething they need something soft to chew on

Posted on May 14, 2022

bought it for my 6 month old son The quality is good made of silicon,and the size is easy to hold in the tiny hands. I usually place it in the refrigerator befor use to help him with teething pain

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

not for my kid but for my nephew. yes i bought the pinks for him, who cares lol. he chews on it a lot so guess he likes it!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Baby likes teether and I love that it comes with a case it’s really convenient