AZ

4.5
Based on 1,392 Ratings
1,025
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Guys ! This is the best e oil like the best !! The quality is a fire 🔥 puuure and smells like e oil not other thing ! Good ingredient perfect size for the price ! It has a lot of benefits for hair , face ,body , skin in general , packaged very well , no side effect , just buy it without hesitation 🤍

I believe this was helpful for skin during pregnancy for me, I'm not sure all the ways to use it but I used to keep skin healthy, and for hair and I believe it was worth buying from this company that I personally trust when I need a supplement.

Mariam888
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Clean ingredients with super high quality and the size is really bad the dosage is depending on the area I do use that every day on my scan as it has a lot of benefits it is a great antioxidants and you can see a fast effect on the package is big good for your skin

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great quality NOW brand Vitamin E supplement, natural ingredient type of tocopherol Vitamin E. Also great for the skin benefits, hair, as well as an antioxidant. Taste is okay, serving size is and dosage are good. The oil is thick and concentrated. Package with a handy dropper. Also used for home cooked meals for the dogs.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

Very good quality vitamin E, all the ingredients are natural, the size is reasonable. I used it in my moisturising cream in a dosage of one tsp per 100gr. You will notice all the benefits in your skin. THE package, traveled from the US TO MEXICO and it came excellent. You will notice the effect of the tocopheroles in your hair as an antioxidant. Also you can add it to some preparations as a antioxidant and it wound change the taste. Very good product

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I like that this has mixed tocopherols which is said to have a more potent antioxidant effect, though it does have soy. There is another version of vitamin e oil from Now Foods that uses sunflower seed oil and no soy but not mixed tocopherols. I would love to try both of these together.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have been using it. It can be applied directly on the face or just zip a bit and swallow it everyday. The effect is prominent

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

My antioxidant buddy, the effects of this amazing product is so fast and excellent, it literally improves the health of my digestive system, I highly recommend this to everyone who are having hard time looking for a product that can effectively help them with their digestion problems.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I thought it will be easier to give to my fur kids. I don't know it is only feeling but oil exposing to air does not make me feel comfortable as we only use 8 drops a day and t might rancid quicker than gel caps. Color of the oil also yellower than ones from individually packed in caps. I might just use for other purpose but no for my fur kids.