Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Certified Organic & 100% Pure, Tamanu Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I've been using this for 2 months now. I use this as the last step on my skincare routine at night, I put 3 drops on my face after I apply my moisturizer. It helps to lock in the moisture and prevents epidermal water loss during the night. I have oily skin and my skin looks glowy in the morning. Only downside for me is that the applicator of the product leaks (product comes out before you push it yourself) but you get used to it. please like if this helped you!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great oil. Daughter had a scratch under her eye and put this on it the next day it was pretty much gone. You could slightly feel it, but it was barely visible. She also uses it about 3x week with Blue Tansy, also purchased from I herb. The consistency is a bit thick during colder weather, because I wasn’t expecting for it to be this thin consistency when I just opened it to take pic. I can’t really describe the scent. It’s not really strong. If I mix it with other oils, they seem to overpower the Tamanu oil.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is an amazing skin oil that keeps my face hydrated for hours. I recommend it to a lot of people, as am often asked why my skin looks so much better. I highly recommend it to anyone from adolescence onwards, and I plan to keep using it as my primary facial moisturiser. Just be careful around the eye area, as can sting a little if you get it in your eyes.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I love this oil and use it for any scratches , sensitivity , dry patches, and even bruises. It has healing powers for sure. I recommend you to use it on top of any other products you might be using, as oils can penetrate water based products (serum , creams etc). If you do want a deeper penetration of the oil , I recommend you to prep the skin with a peeling solution (bha fex) , this will also double for acne problem solving! I also use this oil underneath my feet as it solve problems with cracked skin. If you do like rosehip oil , do try this big brother ! :)

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Really amazing for temporary fixing the skin issues (dandruff, eczema, cracked skin), but without fixing the diet to healthy KETO, no creme or oil will help, because skin issues are gut problem so L-glutamine, niacin, B2 and healthy KETO helps to get rid of skin problems for good. This oil protects skin from UV radiation, so I will order more to have it as my day/night face creme. Thank you so much, amazing product.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This is an amazingly moisturizing and nourishing oil! It has immense antioxidant benefits and can also protect against UV damage, however it has a smell. A very earthy smell reigns in the bottle- beware. It is extremely strong and should be cautioned against if you do not like smelly oils. But for the benefits of tamanu oil, it may be worth sacrificing.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

amazing! works like magic helped so much i used it for dark spot on my face but the smell is so strong and i didnt like it and it can stain your pillow case but i would use it again if i had any dark spots جميل جدا استخدمه للبقع والكلف في وجههي خففها بدرجة كبيرة لكن ريحته قويه جدا ومزعجه وممكن يوسخ غطاء المخده لكن بشكل عام جيد وانصح باستخدامه ولو رجعت البقع برجع استخدمه لانه سريع في المفعول واستخدمته ايضا للشعر خفف الحكة

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I use this oil every night as the last step in my skincare regime. It locks everything in and keeps my skin moisturised and smooth till morning. The oil is thick so I dab it instead of rub it into my skin. It is green in colour and quite fragrant - an earthy/woody scent. You get used to it! The benefits are wonderful, it helps to reduce my dark spots and keep blemishes at bay (I have dark skin). I will continue using this and definitely will consider repurchasing it. I think it is now a staple in my regime.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I've read lots of good stuff about tamanu oil so I thought I'll give it a try. This product came to me nicely wrapped in a bubble wrap, no damage or leakage at all, but after you open it I encourage you to keep it in a upright position, I haven't done that myself and it leaked a bit. But other than that the bottle is great, it comes with a dropper so it's easy to use. As for the product itself it has a specific smell but I don't really mind, it seems to help fading my acne scars and keeping my back acne under control but I started using it alongside with AHA and BHA products so not really sure what gave me the most. Good price for the quality tho so deffinitely worth trying.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I’m so glad that this has a dropper! I have another bottle from another brand without a dropper and was concerned with hygiene but thankfully I have nothin to worry for this. Tamanu oil is amazing for those days you want to reset and take a break from all of the actives! This is usually my last step to seal everything in. Herby/grassy scent but not unpleasant.