AZ

4.5
Based on 1,866 Ratings
1,348
Posted on May 14, 2022

We take the relora periodically with my mother, who is 75 years old. I keep it at home constantly available. It helps us deal with stress and anxiety, the anxiety that comes from a hectic daily life. It does not make me drowsy during the day, but somehow raises my mood and I feel happier and smiling. I have hypothyroidism, so I buy it periodically to support my blood sugar and metabolism, and my mother's high blood pressure. When I drink it I am calm and I notice that I do not feel like eating. With this supplement the tension disappears !!! Unfortunately, for my country it is difficult to hit the big packaging therefore I buy a large number of the small ones at once. I recommend to everyone !!!

387ae34c-ce77-4188-9439-9e3a48327475
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I use Relora on a regular basis both as an aid to manage stress and as a sleep aid. Although not as strong as Xanax, I believe Relora relieves stress almost as well as Xanax (which, IMHO, is the Gold Standard for quickly reducing stress). There are also several clinical studies supporting its effectiveness.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This does what it claims exactly. It helped me with my wight loss diet as it reduces my stress and therefore helps me manage binge and emotional eating. The package is enough for a month or more. I combine this supplement with another appetite suppressant to help me with my cravings and hunger episodes

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I take this with my evening meal...I feel relaxed/sleepy early for sleep...also haven't been eating less, but not as hungry...haven't lost weight but I don't won't too. I take this for sleep/relaxation....update I am sleepy ready for sleep and sleep alot better since adding this to my regime for longtime insomnia...highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I was prescribed this supplement by my Doctor for my type 1 diabetes. It instantly made a difference & reduced my blood sugars. I got to the point where I thought I might be just 'thinking' this but when the product was not available for a while & I ran out my blood sugars increased. I am now back on the product & it definitely made an instant difference, yay!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I am 49 age . One of its benefits is that it has a relaxing effect without putting me to sleep.In just a few days I feel improvement. Use it for my daily diet. This package is enough for 30 days I highly recommend it at menopause !!!

1579e26d-4827-4896-a57a-97a9ac4b7a29
bb8b0929-c88c-4680-a998-33eba03ff56a
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Really impressed by this one. I had a bad sleep and suffered from stress after moving abroad. After using this for one week, it changed a lot. Helped very well with my anxiety. Used it every day during my examinations, and now keep it on 3-4 times a week to manage my sleep schedule. Pills size not too big, package sufficient.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Relora is a powerful supplement that may help you tolerate stress, improve the depth and quality of your sleep, reduce anxiety, banish food cravings and potentially help with weight loss. To get these benefits you will need to use 250 to 500mg of Relora each day for up to 4 weeks. It has not been 4 weeks yet so I will update my review in about a 3 weeks, but so far I have no problems or side effects from this supplement. I am excited for great results.