AZ

4.7
Based on 2,520 Ratings
1,995
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

If you like whole grains you will definitely love this oats. These are richer in protein and fibre, the texture is mire on the chewy side and I love it. Also it takes about 20 minutes to prepare this porridge, but due to the amount of nutrients that you are getting it is definitely worth it.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Quality of the ingredient is good, tastes good. Used in breakfasts often as it has good health benefits. Add to smoothie daily too. Recommended to cook first but soaked overnight is okay too. Cheap for its size and how many servings out of this, and that it's steel cut. Packaging could be better but fine.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I don't like to eat rolled oats as they often come with pieces that I find very hard to chew. I love this steel cut one for its texture, with bits that's a bit crunchy while it doesn't have those unchewable pieces like rolled oats. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Steel cut oats are the least processed and have a lower glycemic index, thus they are my go-to oats for health reasons. Easy to prepare - just cook it on the stovetop for about 15 minutes and I love adding them to my protein powder for more "bulk". I always buy this one as it's organic and cheaper than Bob's Red Mills.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love oats, especially rolled oats and steel cut oats. I normally meal prep the steel cut oats in my instant pot. One of my favorite recipe is apple cinnamon oats for breakfast. The NOW Foods products always have great quality and price. The package is not that great, I would recommend transfer the oats into another air tight container.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I pre soak my steel cut oats , then cook it for 5 minutes in a pot on low simmer ,making sure the water does not dry up , i either add water or plant milk, this turn into an absolute heaven breakfast! Nutritious and filling! Adding different toppings(fruits,nuts, nut butters etc) everyday makes it fun and not boring !

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

its fine and dandy. run out fast but good deal. breakfast some days. quality is good. tastes like oats. size is good value. ingredients is just oats, didn't use sugar in package. Benefit heart. A few servings and you are good to go. Add dates to sweeten. Composition as expected