AZ

4.7
Based on 1,342 Ratings
1,085
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Getting down to basics, this is oatmeal without the fluff! The nutritional density and fiber content are superior. And for my taste, much more delicious. One can add fresh or dried fruit- how about ginger? The possibilities are endless. IE: sesame or poppy seeds, dash of quality oil and/or salt... When I use it as is for a cereal it has also been helpful for me as a sleep aide if I wake in the middle of the night! BIG plus, it cooks fast. It's also great to add to meatloaf for texture and taste; people I prepare meals for, love it!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
12,484

Great product. I am delighted. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. Definitely with love for people. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Something a bit different in Nows brand vs. Bob's Mills Oat bran. It has a better texture. I love it. Get it while you can, as they run out frequently. I'm buying 2..should last maybe 1 month? Depends on how crazy I get over the texture. Oat bran is something I eat as a treat. I add all kinds of extras, like dried mangoes, dried apricots, walnuts, cherry juice...just try it. My text type auto suggestions, suggested Chocolate...I have not tried that, but I bet it would be good.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Fiber from foods such as oat bran, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of NOW Real Food® Organic Oat Bran supplies 2 grams of the 3 grams soluble fiber from oat bran necessary per day to have this effect.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is an excellent product! Oat bran can be hard to find these days, as our local grocery stores don’t carry it anymore. The quality and price will keep me coming back for more as we have 3 big fans of this product as a breakfast cereal with fruit or jam, butter and milk. Delicious!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Great product!I add water or milk before cooking for few minutes and then honey or maple syrup after cooking to make it even more tasty!

0d05b4b8-3316-4768-a5ad-435411d4be64
ba2bb28a-e5b7-48f6-9b06-18dcc7b25003
Posted on May 5, 2022

Directions for Use: Stovetop: Gradually stir oats into boiling, salted water. Cook over low heat for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for a few minutes, then enjoy. Microwave: For 1 serving gradually stir oats into cold, salted water. Heat uncovered on high power for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes. Stir for 1 minute. Let stand for 1 minute, then enjoy. For 1 Serving Water 3/4 cup (175 ml) Salt(optional) pinch Oats 1/3 cup For 4 Servings Water 3 cups (750ml) Salt(optional) 3/4 tsp (3ml) Oats 1 1/3 cups The quality is good and the ingredient is oats that is full of fiber...

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I use this every morning with my cereal. It works wonders. The fibre content is just right, and the convenience of home delivery saves a lot of my time. Thanks, Joe R.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I bought this bc a 95 year old lady said this will help us live longer and a cleaner life. I’ve made a few smoothies with a bit of this in it. I will update this review bc I haven’t noticed any changes yet.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Like it♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I use with my lotion it's very moisturizing It big size enough for long time , well packaged very quality it smell very nice scent it suitable for all ages it's very benefit for skin I will buy